About SEN Adviser

Girl walking Horse riding Family Myles Hana Samy

With many years of experience working within Special Educational Needs, we've got a proven track record of helping families and professionals working with them to find the right solution for each child's particular special educational needs.

We offer a reliable, professional service with a personal touch and higher levels of client contact. Our personal experience of special educational needs means that we truly understand the issues families experience when looking for a suitable educational environment for their child.

The SEN Adviser is a member of ELAS (the Education Law Association), our mediators are all professionally acredited (bar council and law society recognised), have long associations with SEN charities such as IPSEA and other similar organisations which aim, to help, inform and empower parents with regards to their rights as the parent of a child with special educational needs and/or disabilities.

We work closely with a number of disabled children’s and young people’s charities throughout England and Wales and are involved in advising and supporting them with their work in respect of children and young people with Disabilities, advising on policy and legislation and participating in SEN User Groups and local and central government departments and the Welsh Assembly.

Get in touch today to find out how SEN Adviser can help
you in all areas of Special Educational Needs (SEN).
You can email info@senadviser.co.uk
or call us on 07872 030 887.

A comprehensive package of SEN:

  • Advice
  • Assessment
  • Advocacy

We offer specialist services including:

  • Reliable advice
  • Representing parents and LEAs/schools in all areas of SEN
  • Evaluating schools, colleges and workplaces for children and young people with SEN
  • Promoting and developing expertise and knowledge of SEN
  • Mediation and negotiating services
  • Case management services to LEAs
  • The production of working documents for SEND appeal
  • Representation at Tribunals
  • Transition planning advice for further or higher education or the workplace
  • Special Education training